Occupational therapists work with kids and adults alike. They help to address their needs individually and can help you get back to the small activities of your daily life. From brushing your hair to getting dressed. They can also help with some mental health and cognition goals, such as after a stroke. Or helping kids to stay focused in school. Occupational therapists help make your everyday happen, just a little easier.
Occupational Therapy treated issues:
- Visual- perceptual issues
- Cognitive functioning after a stroke
- Fine motor skills in hands
- Sensory processing issues
- Stroke Rehab
- Life skills like dressing or preparing food
- Help improve concentration or memory skills
- Adaptations to home or workplace
- Medical devices to help support upper extremity
- Dementia rehab
- Traumatic brain injuries
The Right Path to Better Health
We believe in teaching you how to take control of your condition and empowering you toward independence and freedom. Most patients heal faster when they are educated on self and home care techniques. Call us today to get started!